Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Best Hosting found

So I have finally found a hosting site I am happy with... I am actually quite surprised to find that the best Hosting company I could find is in Vancouver, BC; not even in the US or Europe. The company is WebServe Hosting and the main reasons I went with them as a hosting provider are as follows:
Cost - $10 a month you get a SharePoint environment with one administrator and 100 users.
Product - SharePoint Enterprise, not Foundation.
Security - SSL is an option you can add and they will even apply for the certs.
Storage - the $10 package comes with 5GB storage
Upgrades - If you go over your package Quota they will move you to the next package no hassles.
Support - They have been great for support, even gave one of my clients (a church) free code review.

I checked a lot of different hosting companies out there and none of them came close, so check them out before you buy hosting, I am glad I did.

BTW. if this sounds like an ad for them it's not, I get nothing for this referral other than knowing you took the time to read my blog and it might help you save some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment